Greater Pikesville Recreation Council, Inc
Skip to nav
New Program? (Budget Form for All Programs)
We are very interested in expanding recreation opportunities in our community, and you are the key to continuing our success in making Pikesville a great place to live and play!
If you are interested in starting a program through GPRC, please download and complete the New Program Initial Contact form and prepare an initial budget estimate using one of the MS Excel templates, below:
- YOUTH program run by VOLUNTEERS use the youth budget template below, under 'Forms'
- ADULT program run by VOLUNTEERS use the adult budget template below, under 'Forms
Email both the New Program Initial Contact form and the appropriate budget to email@example.com. We will review the information and arrange for you to present the program to the GPRC Board at our next regularly scheduled meeting.
Here are a few items to consider if you are thinking about starting a program through GPRC:
- All volunteers must submit to a background check provided by Baltimore County Department of Recreation and Parks.
Click on the following link (Access code BCGRec17): http://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/recreationvolunteers
- The program must have a chairperson responsible for the administration of the program
- The program chairperson is responsible for ensuring that all volunteers are on Baltimore County's Approved Volunteer Roster.
- The program must be open to all who wish to participate
- All participants must agree to Baltimore County’s waiver form before participation in a GPRC program
- A preliminary budget proposal must be submitted to the GPRC Board each season/year/period (as defined by the program’s cycle)
- Once the preliminary budget has been approved space permit applications can be submitted to Baltimore County Parks and Rec (Greater Pikesville). We can provide you with the form and contact info.
- The permit approval process can take up to 45 days.
- A final budget must be submitted after all fees and other income have been collected.
- The program should send at least one representative to provide a monthly report at Council Meetings (4th Thursday of each month, at the Pikesville High School Library)
Additional Forms and Files: