Discovery Programs at Bedford Elementary
Registration is full for the 2024 - 2025 school year!
GPRC is offering School Age Before & After School Child Care programs, located on the grounds of Bedford Elementary/Sudbrook Magnet Middle Complex.
For questions about this program, please contact Ellen DeFord at 410-496-1089.
Discovery uses a 9 payment schedule with the non-refundable deposit paying for the last payment (May #9)
Payment Schedule for 2024-2025 School Year:
September #1 9/1/24
October #2 10/1/24
November #3 11/1/24
December #4 12/1/24
January #5 1/1/25
February #6 2/1/25
March #7 3/1/25
April #8 4/1/25
May #9 Deposit, paid at registration
The Discovery program follows the Baltimore County Public Schools calendar. The dates listed on the registration reflect the payment dates, September through May.
- Students may walk as a group between the schools.
- Pikesville Middle students may walk from their bus stop to Bedford.
- Shuttle bus service is provided by BCPS Transportation Department to and from Bedford Elementary School for the Campfield Early Learning students.
- 7 AM till school opens - close of school till 6 PM
- Certified 90 hour staff will offer structured Hands-On Learning, Science, Computer Lab, Games, Music, Creative Art, Nature, Homework Lab, Special Events, Sports and more.
- This innovative program will run in conjunction with the current Baltimore County Board of Education curriculum.
- Nutritional snacks will be provided each afternoon.
- School starts Monday, August 26, 2024.
Additional Forms and Files: