Discovery Pre-K at Summit Park Elementary
2024-2025 Registration is open!
November 24, 2023 The Greater Pikesville Recreation Council, Inc. will be offering the Discovery Pre-K program for the 2024-2025 school year at Summit Park Elementary School. The program will be open to children who have turned four years old by September 1st.
For questions about this program, please contact Kim Pinksy at 410-790-5045.
The Discovery program follows the Baltimore County Public Schools calendar. The dates listed on the registration reflect the payment dates, September through May.
Fee Structure & Policies
- Program offered on a five day a week basis. No other fee structure is available.
- All payments are due on a monthly basis to be paid by the first of the month and continue for eight months (September through April. May is paid with deposit). No statements or reminders will be sent.
- The Council reserves the right to terminate registration for children whose fees and paperwork haven't been received by the agreed due date.
- Tuition is $9603.00. Last month deposit is non-refundable.
- There is a pay in full discount on the total for those electing to pay in full (Payment Plan A - $9,150) prior to August 1, 2024.
- School follows BCPS calendar First day is August 26, 2024
- Space is limited to 20 students per class. Registrations are first-come first-serve basis.
- Once the size limit is reached, the program will be closed and a waiting list will be maintained.
- Our ratio is 1 adult for 10 students.
- The Baltimore County Public School Calendar will be followed with regards to holidays and weather closings with some modifications.
- Acceptance is predicated upon the receipt of registration, medical forms, immunization form, and emergency contact information.
- To be eligible for this program, children must be toilet trained.
Additional Forms and Files: